Adults Worse Than The kids

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ken Roohr, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ken Roohr

Ken Roohr Member

Just returned from a great vacation in Disney World. Just one disappointing point. While standing in a long Magic kingdom line to return to the Art of Imagination resort, a new stretch type bus broke and the people on it had to get off. While this was going on, another bus came up behind with the Banner indicating Art of Imagination. A bunch of idiots from the back of the long line ran over ahead of everyone and got on that bus. What they did not realize was that the banner was wrong and had to get off and go to the back of the long line again. Yes the bus driver was wrong but how can these Adults cut in front of everyone trying to get ahead of them. Serves them all right that they had to go to the back of the line. To make it even more interesting, they were blasting and cursing the workers that the driver was wrong but never indicated that they cut in front of everyone to start with. I hope these people reading this and you feel ashamed. We are all in it together to have a great time. So again this was a great vacation and thanks to the Disney staff but wish the adults would act like ones and make it better for everyone and set an example for the future parents that will bring their own kids to Disney.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I've always found that Karma will get them back when people act like this. I just try to enjoy my vacation to the best of my ability and ignore the loudmouths.

3. Ken Roohr

Ken Roohr Member

Thanks. I agree very much. It was just entertaining to see.

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

It is a shame that people have to act like that. Makes it worse for everyone.