AFC Championship Game

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cleob, Jan 17, 2016.

1. cleob

cleob Member

We are huge Patriots fans and want to watch the game next Sunday while at Disney World. Any suggestions for places to watch the game? We'll be doing Animal Kingdom on that day. It's likely ESPN will be packed. It's our first time at Disney so we don't know our options.

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Initially I would have said that the ESPN Cafe on the Boardwalk would be the place to be. I'd maybe still give it a chance but you would most likely want to get there an hour before the game starts (so between 2-2:30pm est.). Other than that, it really depends on where you are staying and if you will have a car or relying on Disney busses. I would think that most of the resort bars will have the game on with like minded fans watching so it then comes down to which bars have the best atmosphere. If the weather is nice, the pool bars at any of the deluxe resorts are nice, as are the indoor bars at the DVC resorts. And those are more likely to be less crowded on a Sunday afternoon. But again, try ESPN Cafe first because you are definitely going to have the full fan experience there.