Best Disney Character Photo

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Coo1eo, May 8, 2012.

1. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

; I was looking through a bunch of my past photos & got to thinking. What is everyone's "Best Character Photo" you have ever taken. You could either be the photographer or be in the photo. This here is my best ever because I don't think I could ever manage the Fab Five all in one shot again. Especially considering no one was around when I got this photo.

[​IMG]

This was actually taken at EPCOT in front of Italy. Here is the unedited photo. You will notice I accidentally cut off Goofy's hat when I took the photo. So I copied the top of his hat from another photo, resized it to match this one & then blended it since the lighting was different. I like the way it came out.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Well done, Leo and nice job with the patch-job. ; This could be a fun idea for the content section to get some new people involved.

3. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Thanks Tim. Wasn't sure if I chose the right section to post this. I too think this could be a real fun thread as you stated.

4. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Wow! Hog did it take to cut out that photo? Photoshop?

5. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Harry,

; I used the background eraser tool in Photoshop to get rid of the background. I also have a "psd" version of it for in case I want to do something different with it.