DHS - Frozen sing-along

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by ddindy, Dec 2, 2014.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Here's a new thread for the thousands of photos that I know you'll all be taking of the For the First Time in Forever: A "Frozen" Sing-Along Celebration" show.

2. ddindy

3. frozefan77

frozefan77 Member

This is a sweet photo @ddindy What performance was this that you took this photo?

I'd love to take my family to see this in my area.

4. ddindy

@frozefan77 This show is presented in the Premiere Theater in Disney's Hollywood Studios. When I was there last week there were ten shows a day. Get your FastPass+ now!

5. frozefan77

frozefan77 Member

Amazing, will need to check it out next time I make it out there.

6. ddindy

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Disney's Hollywood Studios... a salute to all movies, but mostly Frozen!
    (I do like the fact that the show was moved to the American Idol theater... you can sit so much closer)

DU3R7886.jpg

DU3R7891.jpg

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great stuff guys! As sappy as this little show (lefts face it, it's just movie clips) is, I love it! And the "historians" are terrific, many of the jokes are different than the past visits!

9. ddindy

That's what I like about the show: The historians are allowed some freedom, so there are minor differences each time I see it. For example, one show during Star Wars Weekends went:
    Eric: "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away."
    Aria: "That's outside."

With the move to the new theater, have they cut back on the soap suds snow?

10. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

There was some snoap but it didn't seem excessive.

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I agree, snoap was there, but not bad.

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Princess Anna is hoping that MAYBE this show Anna will show up in the beginning.

[​IMG]Queen Elsa? by John Wolff, on Flickr

13. ddindy

"Do you want to build a snowman? Yeah, that never works." I think this show is WDW's answer to Disneyland's Aladdin show.

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Did you say that already knowing this? Apparently Frozen is Disneyland's answer to Aladdin too...

Frozen replaces Aladdin

15. ddindy

Honestly, no. I'm disappointed in that news since I've never seen the Aladdin show and now never will. Unless maybe they replace Beauty and the Beast with Aladdin, but I've never heard even the faintest whiff of a rumor about that.

16. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

With our first trip out west happening next summer, this is good and bad news. All 3 of us love Frozen, but I would much rather see the Aladdin show as I have heard it is the BEST live stage show in all Disney parks.

17. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

It is/was an awesome show. I can only hope that it does not get replaced on the cruise line too (was on the Fantasy when I travelled over Easter). Granted there are space limitations at sea. However, I did have the chance to see it at Disneyland back in 2011.

18. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

19. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

20. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

ExploringWDW likes this.