Forum Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bloomsie, May 1, 2014.

1. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

Hello!

I know I've just joined only a couple days ago and I'm still getting used to the forum and how it works, but I was thinking of suggesting an 'Electronics' section to the forum?

I thought that it may be a great addition to the forum because there's a lot of people who play many Disney-related games such as Hidden Worlds, Epic Mickey and more. It would be nice to have that conversation in regards to their video games and even their movies (if relating it to electronics).

I would understand if it could be too much with what's already around such as Walt Disney theme parks, cruises, news and other source of discussions already taking place.

Thanks! :D

memoriesofdisney likes this.
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Why not just post about them here, in the General Chat? BTW, I am a BIG video game player (PS3, PS4, Vita) along with my sons.

3. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

Posting tips on games would be a wonderful general chat discussion topic. I am not a gamer myself, but my son plays a lot of the Disney games and he gets frustrated when I can't help him figure something out.

4. Love the idea... Agree with all the above comments... just create a new post.

5. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

@Tim Sounds good. I wanted to create a post, but I just didn't know where it belonged. So I am glad that there's an answer! :)

@Rosyrain Sure thing! What games do they play? I'll be sure to create some posts that relate to the games that they are playing!

@memoriesofdisney Thanks for listening to my suggestion! And I'll be sure to create electronic-related posts in the General Discussion section of the forum. :)

6. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie Member

I agree with Bloomsie. This would be a great section to add to the site. I know I play some Disney games like Nemo's Reef and I have a lot to discuss about it. I also think there should be a Disney Channel section because I see mostly Disney movies discussed here. I personally watch a lot of Disney channel even though I am 23! :p

7. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 Member

26 and still loving it, I'm all for someplace I can talk about stuff like that Skylanders-type game (is that any good?), the Kingdom Hearts series (I love that DS one where you can play as the organization from Chain of Memories and KH2) and more.
    Oh, and what about that thing in Epcot where you could be a secret agent? The one that used to be Kim Possible themed but is now Perry the Platypus themed! I never did get to do that.