"From now on we're dreaming in Widescreen! Wider...wider!

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by mainstreet1997, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Do you know what attraction the title of this thread came from?

I got into creating panoramic views of our views at BLT
    [​IMG]

and Boardwalk
    [​IMG]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like Ellen's Energy Adventure

3. Ding ding ding! You got it Tim! For some reason that quote gets stuck in my head when I shoot pics like this!

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Nice shots! ; I like panorama's

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very nice! ; I really like that view from the Boardwalk.

6. John,
    I like it too but it was a bit of a struggle to get there. Originally we had a Boardwalk view. Think we'd be thrilled right? NOT! We had one of the rooms directly over Screen Door which means you look to your left and you see a sign. Look to your right see a sign. ; On top of that, because we were directly over the store or balcony was SO deep you couldnt see the view from inside the room. Nice big balcony but not the view we paid for! So we went back and got the runaround about no more Boardwalk views, then a CM told us she had a preferred view in the courtyard - fine with us! That view is even better at Christmas - its like having your own private Christmas tree. AND that room pulled in Wi-Fi I believe from the Wyland Gallery!

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

That sounds like it sucked, but worked out ok in the end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Nice shots. ; That area is made for panos.

Big River has wi-fi; I've heard that the whole DVC side of Boardwalk can connect to it.

9. Yup, can't complain about courtyard view!