gary's food on a stick discovery tour, part 2

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by gary, Jul 29, 2012.

1. gary

gary Member

target field, minneapolis last night, indians vs twins. i always walk in, take my traditional first view of the field shot, and proceed directly to the food mezzanine and walk around, checking out the offerings, well i was not in target field 5 minutes when i came across this concession. we do not have anything like that at citifield or yankee stadium, and it's our loss. the pork chop belonged to a man next to me at one of those eating railings, you know, they have about 8 inches of shelf to set down yur beer and your food. he graciously let me photo his food as i was getting ready to eat my cheese curds, not on a stick, but that's an item we should also have here and do not, our loss again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Gary, how long you hanging around in Minneapolis? ; I'll be there on Wednesday and St. Louis on Friday.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

That's pretty cool! ; I remember some good stuff at the old County Stadium in Milwaukee from a trip my dad and I took back in 1994, right before the strike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. gary

gary Member

scott: back home already, it was one of those road warrior ballpark trips. ny to milwaukee friday, game that night, sat fly to minneapolis, game that night, sun fly home

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

You have to hand it to those Minnesota folks. ; Food on a stick rules!

6. gary

gary Member

too bad i went right for the thai food when i first walked around, i should have tried the walleye, word tell that it's delish. they also had fried pickles, but i went for the cheese curds. had to see what it's all about. there was a store at the milwaukee airport that had a whole inventory of variations on the cheesehead thing. cheese necktie, bowler, cowboy hat, etc. by the way, i really liked the cheese curds, both fried, and in the bag raw