Happy New Year!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by highland3, Jan 1, 2013.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

What are your 2013 Disney (or other) vacation plans??? ; ; ;D

2. Rogue

Rogue Member

Happy New Year Everyone!!

I plan to do an October trip this year. Bringing my mother to Magic Kingdom to the the castle, something that has been on her bucket list for years, but she never got to go. she is 73 and soo excited.

Can't wait

3. realfam

realfam Member

Happy New Year everyone!!!! ; Wishing you all a little Disney Magic in 2013! ; For the Realfam crew, we have lots of disney travel plans in the works..... ; Presently I am just wrapping up my running training and head to WDW next wednesday to run the WDW Goofy's marathon and half challenge. ; The best part of this race for me this year will be racing the half marathon with my eldest daughter for her first half. ; A special moment for me....
    Travel plans, too many. ; Looks like we have 2 DCL ressy's and 3 DVC trips planned. ; I thought buying season passes was gonna save me money,,,whoops. ; But well worth it.

4. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

right now we are just trying to save. If things go smoothly, then we are hoping for next January/February...if not, then we will just keep saving away for the following year

5. mater396

mater396 Member

Just came back from Disney where we spent some of the Christmas season. Love the festivities but way to busy compared to what we are used to. Deciding whether a last minute trip to Florida is in order for March Break. Tough question is disney World or disney cruise..... ; Would love to go to Star Wars weekend in May. ; Any advice or tips on that?

6. highland3

highland3 Member

I've always wanted to visit on a Star Wars Weekend... ; but have been more and more tempted by a cruise. ;

7. mater396

mater396 Member

We sailed on the Fantasy in October and had an incredible experience. But we missed the rides and attractions. ; May have to start taking two weeks for vacation and spend a week at each. ; If there is a special on flights, may have To bite the bullet and go for the long weekend in May. ;

8. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Heading down in Oct.. not sure the week yet.. but I want Karen and Kailey to see the events during that time

9. obo101

obo101 Member

We are heading back to Aulani, Dec 15-30, 2013. 2 Weeks this time around. We were there in March for 8 days and it wasn't enough.

10. PGFamily

PGFamily Member

Can't wait to go back with my son in November - we're both anxious to see the new Test Track (literally missed the opening by days this past fall when there with my daughter - were banking on a soft opening but it didn't happen). ; Hoping to stay at Beach Club - he's very anxious to try the pirate ship slide as he was too small when we stayed there several years ago... ; I always think that a Disney trip will "get it out of my system" but it just keeps me wanting more! ; Can't wait.

11. highland3

highland3 Member

You could always combine the two with a land and sea vacation! ; I'm ; a huge Star Wars nut and would love to do a Star Wars weekend. ; You have to think they will get bigger (and better) with the new movies.