Hi-dee Ho there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by idarknight, Nov 16, 2006.

1. idarknight

idarknight Member

Hi everyone, I likely will only ever get to one of the parks every five years or so, but my first trip to WDW (second Disney trip, the first was with my family when I was young) was on my honeymoon and I'm hooked. I've got my "best of" gallery online here http://www.boora.ca/photos/wdw/.

I took over 1300 shots that trip in 10 days, 6 in the parks.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. DisneyDame

DisneyDame Member

Welcome to the boards, idarknight!

Very nice photos in your gallery. I love how you looked at some of the statues and things differently, getting the close-ups like portraits of people. Neat!

Yeah, I started at the once-every-five-years level, too, but once that bug bites, man, it won't be long before you find those 'really good deals' and 'extra cash' to make it back more often.

3. idarknight

idarknight Member

Thanks for the kudos -

I'm sure that will happen. Currently I'm planning on getting to DL with the justification that I am going to do the half - marathon. I don't know if it will be this year, but it might very well be next year.

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

we are planning on going back to DL in june of next year. we were there in june of 2005 right after the 50th anniv. decorations went up. had a great time....DL is a wonderful place and i had a blast. it was so cool to be in a magic kingdom and not know where i was going.

5. idarknight

idarknight Member

That is the best way to go - if you know what you are doing, with everything planned are you really having fun?

6. hi-diddly-di-hi-ho-hey-hi there!