Mousekatool!

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by rickenmartin78, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Anyone have a favorite PC/Mac mouse for post-processing? ; I'm looking for a new one...and I'm not pleased with my research.

Thanks!

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

I use a Logitech mouse(I'm at work so I'll check the model number when I get home) when I'm working at my desk. ; But when I'm doing editing at my office or on vacation and even on the plane I just use the track pad on the laptop.

I think the key to finding a good mouse is to go to a store that has a bunch of them and see how they fit in your hand. ; That's how I selected my last two mice.

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

The mouse is a Logitech M705

4. Thanks, Michael.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

FWIW as well, the blue laser on Microsoft mice is very good - I have one at work - you don't need a mouse pad anymore.

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I've just been using red-laser Dell wireless mice at work and home for the past year or two, and they've been fine - no accuracy issues, batteries last shockingly long, and don't need pads.

When I want more fine editing ability, I also have a Wacom tablet so I can use the pen or their own mouse and do more graphic or line dependent editing and cutout work.