Space Mountain

Discussion in 'The Magic In Pixels.com Featured Content' started by Tim, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    THE PICTURE OF THE DAY, 4/27/2014 “Space Mountain” The majestic Space Mountain glows brilliantly in Tomorrowland at The Magic Kingdom. This rarely seen elevated angle gives you an idea of just how large Space Mountain really is. I really love this shot and feel that it captures the essence of Tomorrowland quite well. Enjoy your […]

The post Space Mountain appeared first on The Magic in Pixels.

Continue reading...

** Picture fixed by Sean

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
  2. trenchant

trenchant Member

The image you posted appears as a "broken image" for me, but once you click on the "continue reading" link everything shows up just fine.

What a wonderful photograph! It's nice to be able to see park features from an angle that most people won't see. Tomorrowland was definitely my favorite park in Disney.

Tim and Sean like this.
  3. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

Gorgeous! I love seeing pictures like this that are in different angles than the pictures you typically see, and Space Mountain is one of my favorite attractions :)

Tim likes this.
  4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, folks. This is one of my favorite pictures of Space Mountain and I am happy to share it as a Pic of the Day on my site.

5. 00003

00003 Member

Disney always brings our imagination to our eyes, which we thought we will not be able to see in the physical world, through its impressive architectures and shows. Fantasies which we thought once to be playful ideas trapped in the mind are getting freed in Disney's magical worlds.

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Tim, I've seen this picture all over the place, but you never tell us where you took it from. Were you waiting to ride the Astro Orbiter or did someone get you special access to someplace that normal people can't get to?

7. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

In all my years of being obsessed with Disney, I have yet to experience Space Mountain at that angle. It's gorgeous! I guess it has more to it than it seems! :D Thanks for the wonderful picture!