**SPOILERS - BEWARE CLICK** Once Upon a Time {Discussion}

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bloomsie, May 8, 2014.

1. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

HELLO! :D

So, I've recently caught up with the Once Upon a Time series. Thus, I thought it would be wonderful to have a discussion about Once Upon a Time! I absolutely love it. At first, I thought that the second season was way too slow, but afterwards, it started to get pretty good. The characters developed and the story is actually going somewhere. What do you think in regards to the character development?

I also enjoy the fact that the third season was two different plots in one: Peter Pan and Wicked Witch of the West. It was different and forward compared to the second season. Did you enjoy the double plot that the third season provided?

And, out of curiosity, who's your favorite character? :)

Feel free to share anything regarding the series. This includes answering the questions above, providing your own questions, or even ranting about certain characters, plot twists and more!

2. JGPangi

JGPangi Member

To be honest, I haven't caught up to Once Upon A Time. I watched the entire first season then it sort of lost steam for me. That and I preferred Grimm's approach to fairytales more. There were just so many storylines to follow, I couldn't make heads or tails of it. Just reading through the synopsis gives me a headache. Do you ever get confused by all that's happening?

Also, they killed the Sheriff :( He was my favorite. I am watching Once Upon a Time in Wonderland though, and the Knave is pretty awesome there. It's too bad they won't continue it, but at least he'll be in OUAT's 4th season.

3. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

@JGPangi AHH! You should truly keep going! I know the Sheriff dies in the beginning, but it just gets better and better. The first season is great when going in-depth of each character. The second season is slow, but makes things a bit interesting. And the third season is extremely fun and contains a duel plot. :)

I don't get confused at all. I'm very into genealogy, and connecting people along with their story helps out a lot. I will say that I often get disappointed at what others think of certain people. For example, when I think of Aurora, I don't think of her as a brunette. I think of her as a blonde because that's what Disney advertised over and over again. Ha!

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHH. I'm seriously shocked by the season finale. I find it weird that they inserted Frozen in there. Unless it was extremely last minute... I can't seem to put it together. Obviously, they created this season during the autumn/winter season when they had the other season running (season 2). Frozen didn't come out until December. They wouldn't have known how intense and popular the movie would have been. So then... How are they able to put it into the series so quickly? Unless it was an add on? AHH. I'm just so blah right now. Now we have to wait until the next season which is like... three months. D:

Last edited: May 12, 2014