The Disney Infinity Game System

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rosyrain, May 1, 2014.

1. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

Well since this is the general chat section...
    I got my son the Disney Infinity game system for Christmas and we are struggling to find games for his age group. He is 7 years old and the games we have purchased are really confusing and he struggles with them. Does anyone have any suggestions on games that would be good for his age group?

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Both of my boys really like the Lego series of games on PS3, PS4.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

any and all of the lego games (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Justice League, Indiana Jones… did I miss any series?) are awesome games. It gets you into Sci-Fi but has just enough humor to keep it light enough for children. I have a few of these on my iPad but also play them on the Wii with my nephews from time to time.

4. Colene

Colene Member

The LEGO games are definitely fun, but I don't understand why the Disney Infinity games wouldn't be geared to that age group (around 7). I haven't bought the system yet, but was going to. I have 7 and 11 year old sons that would love it. Not sure if the teens would, but I thought my 7 year old would love it for sure.

5. DavitosanX

DavitosanX Member

What console are you using? On Playstation and XBox I agree with the LEGO games. On the Wii U I'd like to add that Kirby games, especially Kirby's Epic Yarn are very kid-friendly and easy to play. Both LEGO and Kirby allow for cooperative gameplay, so you can play with him at the same time.