The Fearless Leader

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by Tim, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Uncle Walt himself. If you have not seen the DVD "Walt: The Man behind the Myth", SEE IT NOW!

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

It is so strange ...I was just looking in to buying the movie yesterday! Good shot BTW, how did you do it?

3. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

Is that a feature on one of your cameras... time travel? If so I need to get that. I like all the stuff about Walt and the stories like that. I hadn't heard of that so maybe I'll netflix it (I don't buy movies really anymore).

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I had Doc Brown put me in his modified giggawatt Delorian and take me back to about 1960 or so ;)

Actually it's a photo of a photo with a little photoshop thrown on top for good measure. I really like photos of Walt himself; I could spend HOURS in One Man's Dream.

5. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I love one man's dream. I hadn't seen i in while and last time I saw it. I didn't remember how good it was.

6. Kiki

Kiki Member

WARNING! Necropost Alert!!!

Does anybody remember The Walt Disney Story from the MK way back when? I think there is a modified and much short version at DHS now.

If you really want to spend some quality time, check out Neal Gabler's book on Disney.

7. goofy101

goofy101 Member

I have read Neal Gabler's book and I would also recomend it to any Disney fan