The People who Come to a Syracuse Crunch Game

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by Scottwdw, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

It is amazing the things and people I see at a Crunch game. For instance, this guy....

[​IMG]

There are the fun promotion nights when dogs show up.

[​IMG]

Any Slap Shot fans out there?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Great post Scott! Saw the Charlestown Chiefs shot on Flickr, maybe the best sports movie ever.

And Gary made the ride up there. I will have to do that next season, come and see the Devils kids in action if that works!

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Anytime, @jbwolffiv. Or, we can meet in Binghamton where the Devils kids will be playing next season and it's a little closer to NJ. ;) Crunch play the Devils tomorrow night here in Syracuse. Another big game as the season comes to a close next weekend.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Scottwdw likes this.
  5. gary

gary Member

i was staying 40 miles away at turning stone resort for a 2 1/2 day fire and ems legal conference, that is my niece's husband and cara, their oldest, now 6, from wow trip 2 years ago. her first hockey game, she loved how fast the 3 on 3 overtime was

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Was glad to see you, @gary Still haven't gotten to try out the monitor. Between hockey games and other things. Should get a break next week before the playoffs start.