URGENT: Band Members Mulch Tee

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Sep 23, 2015.

?

What is the cost you are willing to "Sponsor" a Mulch Member?

Poll closed Sep 26, 2015.
  1. $12 - sounds very reasonable...

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. $7 - I'm cheap and don't try and guilt me into paying more!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. $10,000 - No price is too high for all the joy Mulch has brought me over the past 11 years.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

In talking with Dennis, he thought I should double check with everyone that said they would "Sponsor" a shirt for the band members about the cost of the shirts. It is looking like the cost of the shirts would be about $12 if we rush an order to try and have it done before Dennis leaves Florida (next week). Compare that to the cost being about $7 if we waited until December. I am trying to contact the printer right now to see if they would make it to Florida in time, but since this is a time sensitive matter, I will proceed tomorrow (once I've heard back from printer with my questions).

The poll below is to check to see if $12 is the cost you would be willing to "Sponsor" for a shirt for a Band Member. Currently we are at 10 Band Members (waiting on response from a couple more). As for payment, I figure that it can just be added to the payment of the other Pixelmania Shirts once that goes "live" (waiting on estimates for that too).

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

The poll isn't showing up on Tapatalk, but if we can get them to the band before the end of their run, I'm fine with $12.

We may want to do the sponsored shirts via PayPal or check, etc. Not sure when the other ordering will go live and I wouldn't want you waiting for payment of you're printing the shirts now.

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

As for payment to the printers, I'd just put it on my credit card and then get payment from everyone at the time the other shirts are paid for. At least that's the way I've done it in the past. I figure everyone is good about that, and if not... I know where you will be in early December and I can shake you down then.

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I think I missed the original 'poll' or question as I was up at Disney, but just noticed the thread - I guess the idea here is to sponsor shirts to be given to the band? I'd be OK with $12 myself as well if the rush works out.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Justin... The original thread was just the Mulch Tee thread. But I opened anew thread so that I could insert the Poll Question as posed above. So you didn't miss anything.

Overall, I did talk with the printer and he said that $12 is most likely the price for a basic white tee, but when he looks at the artwork, it might be slightly lower (but no guarantees). They do ship FedEx, so I will plan on having them ship to Dennis and have them hold it at the location near Disney for him to pick up. We are still waiting on a few band members to confirm shirt sizes, but its looking like 13 shirts right now.

The good thing is that if any band members pop in after the fact (or their family would like tees) they can always be printed at the same time as our Pixelmania tees and given out in December and the cost to them (and for some of our shirts) will be at the slightly lower "1-Week" price.

6. I will sponsor what ever the cost is for 1 tee that will be donated to a band member.
    ~Joanie

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I'm in for a shirt. I must have missed something about this. Educate me please.

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

In the original thread Red posted about the tour shirt, it was suggested that we give a shirt to each of the band members and several of us volunteered to cover the cost of a shirt toward that gift.

Red started this thread to make sure those that volunteered were ok with the "rush order" price of $12 per shirt required to get the shirts made and shipped to Dennis while he's at WDW so the band could receive their shirts before the end of their run at DHS.

There will be another order thread for shirts to be delivered at Pixelmania.

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

This thread was just to make sure the rush order price of ~$12 was okay with everyone that said they'd "sponsor" a shirt for a band member.

As for the shirts for PixelManiacs, I am still getting a price quotes for shirts that are colors other than white (a request). Once I get those estimates (because some colors require a white ink base) I will post one more thread to get the order list for both the Tsunami Tee and Mulch Tee.

mSummers likes this.
  10. Thanks so much for doing all of this for us. We LOVE your t-shirts and we really appreciate your efforts!

~Joanie

11. Tim

Is there an image of this shirt anywhere?

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Tim, there is a thread under PixelMania tab... Mulch Farewell Tour Tee...

But here it is...

[​IMG]

13. Tim

THAT is pretty damn cool (although I'm not sure that's the main Hedge... the main guy is the one who is 9'7" tall).

Do you want me to contact the band members about it? I have several of their contact information.

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

There is also a post for the Tsunami Tour tee...

15. Tim

You see what I miss when I work overtime 9 days a week and my regular schedule the other 4?
    I've literally worked almost 480 hours of OT so far this year. In other words, add (12) 40 hour weeks to the calendar and that's where I am right now...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Tim... It's already taken care of... They are being shipped to Florida as I type. Dennis is going to give them to the band after he picks them up on Monday. Nicole (Jim's Nicole) was a big help getting the guy's shirt sizes. And then it was just getting some help "sponsoring" shirts so we could gift the shirts to them.

17. Tim

NICE... well done.

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

And you might even recognize a few of the faces on the Tsunami Tee... ;)

19. gary

gary Member

Tim you lightweight, sgt faucon had over 1200 hours OT his last 4 years on the job

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  20. gary

gary Member

Each year