Vermont

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by jbwolffiv, Oct 2, 2017.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Had a chance to head up there in August. My daughter decided we should watch the sunrise. I used out trusty APP and we headed out for it about 15 minutes before. I guess it was for sunrise at sea level, as we waited a good extra 25-30 minutes for it to come over the mountain. Still fun time though.

[​IMG]Good Morning Vermont by John Wolff, on Flickr

Chernabog1940 and mSummers like this.
  2. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work John!

jbwolffiv likes this.
  3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Simply beautiful. Don't you just love it when Mother Nature provides something like that?

jbwolffiv likes this.
  4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

mSummers likes this.
  5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Here is the house that we stayed at. I am pretty sure that we will be making the trip here every summer (assuming Bart and Mary will have us!)

[​IMG]Vermont by John Wolff, on Flickr

mSummers likes this.
  6. gary

gary Member

where is this located, we have owned a vacation home in vermont for 20 years, and while i could make a couple of guesses, i can think of at least 4 spots it could be at

7. mSummers

mSummers Member

Very cool!

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

@gary it is in the town of Newark, about 15 miles north of St. Johnsbury.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. gary

gary Member

ok, it looked more southern vermont to me, my first guess would have been somewhere around arlington. we have owned a home in the town of springfield since 1999. of course we do not have any spectacular view, being right in town, i have a view of the garages across the street and the back of an apartment building. but i am not far from mountains and ski areas and open country.