Welcome to the Top Of The World

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by Craig, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Welcome to Top of The World Lounge! This has got to be one of my favorite places in WDW now. If you are able to, try to go during sunset. It is beautiful to watch the sunset over the Grand Floridian.

This picture was pretty easy to take. I did set the white balance to cloudy to get more of a saturated sunset color.

I also ran this one through topaz adjust 4 for fun. I am finding that I like topaz for images that are already pretty good, but I am not enjoying using topaz to try to save images.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. goofy101

goofy101 Member

Beautiful Craig

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Outstanding, Craig!!!!

4. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Oooh, very nice!

5. mSummers

mSummers Member

Awesome! ; Nice work Craig

6. gary

gary Member

nice, and i do believe a meeting of the tmip at that location during pixelmania for some adult beverage would not be a bad thing

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I second that motion.

Nice work, Craig.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

That is much better than any of the quick shots when I attended a Member event there. ; However, my understanding of the Lounge might put a damper on the TMIP Meeting. ; From what I understood from the event is that not only do you have to be staying at Bay Lake Tower, but you must also be a DVC Member to get in (of course who knows how many "Friends" you can bring along). ; But it looked like as great if not greater view than from the main Tower. ; I am hoping to get in there for my winter trip (if it isn't already fully booked).

9. Ha! Thatd be cool! I know DVC members who are staying there are welcome to bring guests with them but don't you think that'd be pushing the limits if a lot of people attend Pixelmania this year?

10. Paul

Paul Member

Very very nice Craig! ; And I agree with Gary completely, great place for TMIP meeting.

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

that would be a GREAT meet!!!

12. mSummers

mSummers Member

That would be cool meet