What do you think?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sean&Karen, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

So i have been racking my brain trying to think of a way to bring more people here.. To Help promote DM to the rest of the canadian public. Anyone have any idea's ?

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Other than making sure that when people google disney, that our site somehow comes up, I am not sure. ; I have been promoting on my signature on other forums, but I don't know if people actually look at that or not. ; For right now, it may just have to be word of the mouth/computer. ; I emailed all my friends, but none are interested in Disney if you can believe that. ;

3. Treelo

Treelo Member

I think your idea of adding a Disney Weddings (and honeymoons?) forum might help... assuming it would be returned on google searches. ; Disney's gaining popularity as a romantic and fun place to honeymoon, and as a result, the weddings are picking up steam North of the border, too...

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

You are Right Treelo, and thanks for reminding me. I have went ahead and added the Subject/board to the site. As for my original question I figure the best way to bring people into the site is word of mouth.

So Mickey was telling me that everyone should tell 5 Disney Friends about this place and then should tell 5. Who am I to go against the Great Mickey Mouse... so I am relaying the message!  ;) ;) ;) ;D

If anyone has any suggestions on what to add here please feel free to let me know via this post or a PM

Oh and I am working on bring the Disney smile over here! It's a daunting task because I need to save each one!