Wow... is it quiet around here!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by highland3, Jul 4, 2006.

1. highland3

highland3 Member

It's hard to believe it's this quiet when we all know there are sooooo many Disney fans on this side of the border! ; ???

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I am surprised myself. ; I check as often as I can. ; Someone must have a question, comment, or something fun to share.

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I was thinking this exact same thing this morning.........who is the next one with a trip planned?

4. highland3

highland3 Member

We're not planning our return until Spring... ; 2008!

I'd love to go back sooner, but this way my son will be able to do more and have a greater endurance factor. ; He was four last year when we went and had a hard time.

I'm trying to save... save... save my money and pay for as much of the trip as possible without using credit. ;

I'm also planning to drive (from the Ottawa area) and take about two weeks. ; This will allow for 10-days at WDW and some stops along the way.

5. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I live in Ottawa!

We are hoping that we can drive next time also. Spend 4-5 days on site, and then spend a few days in Orlando or Kissimmee and do Busch Gardens, Sea World, Universal.......and I would also like to go to Discovery Cove........

6. bluenoser17

bluenoser17 Member

I think it's me and my fiance. We leave for our honeymoon in 41 days. I've only been there once and my fiance has never been there before...he's sooo excited. We are going for 10 days.