Yeeha Bob!

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by jbwolffiv, Aug 5, 2011.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

After more than 15 trips to WDW in the past 10 years, I am still thrilled when I find a "hidden treasure!" ; I had a blast tonight and highly recommend this to anyone that has not seen him, it will now be a part of each summer trip we take!

[​IMG]

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Saw Yeeha Bob on a trip a few years back. ; Phenomenal show (videotaped most of it). ; I too reccomend it to all my friends when they go down. ; Have actully planned dinner at Boatwright's on my january trip just to see him.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Would you believe that I've never seen yehaa bob? ; I consider it a missed opportunity. ;

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Already did that months ago ( after scheduling dinner). ; He posts tons of photos from his shows. ; The last showed the River Roost at midnight on saturday night... Looked like a sold out crowd ( if possible at the lounge).

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

just a taste of what everyone is missing...
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJCDFVVq9OY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

7. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

If only there was an evening during Pixelmania that the park-of-the-day closed early enough to go see Bob...
    (Hint: Anyone remember the Bay City Rollers' greatest hit?)

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Just took care of that from the road in GA on our long drive home to NJ.

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Doesnt Animal Kingdom close down at 5pm on saturday night ( park o'the day)? ; And i believe the extra magic is a morning that day. ; Other than that, mk and ep are open til 10 and 9 respectively. ; So no reason why not to trek over to the River Roost and make our prescence known...

10. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Actually, Epcot is open until 10 that night, but it will be packed with foodies and winos. :)