your all time favorite Disney character

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rogue, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Rogue

Rogue Member

OK seeing as the board seams to be crawling with crickets today thought I would add something that everyone here will have no prob answering. Who is your favorite Disney character, classic or new?

Well for me for the longest time was the little mermaid, but I think Giselle from Enchanted is creeping up there on my Fav list I just fell in love with that movie

2. highland3

highland3 Member

I'm a Mickey guy, through and through!

3. Sorcerer Mickey is the man...... or should that be the mouse!!!

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Yikes, that is a tough one. ; Right off the top of my head, I can say I do favor Mickey over the other Disney Characters, but if the Muppets can be involved in this too well I have a few favorites, the Swedish chef, beaker, gonzo, animal...hmmm. ; I really can't decide and I am sure Sean will say something like I can never make a decision so I guess he is right with at least this one :p

5. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

6. dcastcan

dcastcan Member

Usually, its a tie between sebastian and Mickey...but now we need to add Koda to the mix!

7. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

8. gingrasr

gingrasr Member

Our picture speaks for itself....

9. CoryTheRaven

CoryTheRaven Member

I don't know what it says about me that my top favorite Disney characters are either villains or anti-heroes: Maleficent tops the list, and is followed by Chernabog, the Headless Horseman, the Hitchhiking Ghosts, the Magic Mirror, Captain Nemo, Jack Sparrow... Even my favorite Micky is the early, black-and-white version who was hard drinkin' and hard livin' ^_^

10. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

Eeyore is my fav..

11. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Nothing is more frustraing than having a favourite Disney character, only to find that there is not much in the way of merchandise to go with.

I'm a damsel. I'm in distress. ; I can handle this. ; Have a nice day.

12. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

What a tough question to answer its like saying which one of your kids if your favorite. If I have to choose one I think it would be Goofy. He's a loving father always screwing up but in the end things always seem to work out. You should see my home entertainment center.