2019 Epcot Candlelight Processional - Pixelmania

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Nancy AK, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Is this going to be on a Pixelmania event or is anyone else planning to attend, or is it worth attending? I believe you can either do a breakfast/lunch/dinner or just do maybe a FP. I see the dates are December 6 and 7 and narrator is Whoopi Goldberg. I don’t believe Reservations can be made until July 3rd. Any thoughts on this? Thank you

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

We haven't decided if this will be an official event or not yet, but historically several members will attend so we will make the appropriate dining reservations to support that when the booking window opens.

For example, last time it was not an official event but we made two lunch reservations at Biergarten, one with the Candlelight package and one without. The lunch package gets seats at the first showing, during twilight affords slightly lower ISO's.

Joanie Eddis-Koch and Nancy AK like this.
  3. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Thank you.

mSummers likes this.
  4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Traditionally my family and I always attend the candlelight processional. However I am not a fan of Whoopi Goldberg so this might be the first year I miss it.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I’ll be down there for a couple weeks. So I’d have the opportunity to see someone different (maybe I’ll run into the same couple I met two years in a row when I first attended) on another day. I’ve seen Whoopi narrate twice before... that being said, I’m fine either way. For reference... two years ago we had 5 attend (which included Tim and family).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    Nancy AK and Tim like this.
  6. gary

gary Member

whoopi goldberg doesn't do a bad job, but i've seen her twice and would rather see someone new, so i'll pass this year

Nancy AK likes this.