Annual Pass Renewal News

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by kevings, Jul 31, 2009.

1. kevings

kevings Member

Here's some good news for those of us with WDW AP's. ; This was posted to the Mousepad forums and I received word through a RADP mailing list I'm on.

Annual Pass Renewal - Policy Change!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Effective Sunday August 2, 2009 there is a change in policy concerning renewal of certain Annual Passes.

This change applies to: Tourist Premium Annual Pass, Tourist Annual Pass, Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass, Florida Resident Annual Pass, and Florida Resident Seasonal Pass.

This change specifically does not apply to Epcot After 4:00 Annual Pass, Water Parks Annual Pass, or Disney Quest Annual Pass.

The notice did not say anything about the DVC Member AP or PAP or the Charter AP or PAP.

Effective August 2, 2009 renewals within 30 days before or after the expiration date will receive an additional three months and will be valid for 15 months from the expiration date of the current Pass.

Renewal Exchange Vouchers sold prior to August 2, 2009 may be redeemed with this offer provided the renewal is occurring August 2, 2009 or later.

There was no indication in the notice of an expiration date of this policy, but there was the standard disclaimer of "Offer dates are subject to change without notice".

2. scratch

scratch Member

Technically, there isn't a DVC Annual Pass..........DVC members get $100.00 off the price of an AP! ; Unless, of course, they change it!

3. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Very interesting.

4. realfam

realfam Member

That's awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; We maybe able to squeeze another visit in using our AP's. ;D

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

This is finally some good news I need to renew during my January trip.