Cape May Zoo

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by HW, Aug 28, 2008.

1. HW

HW Member

from today. sucks having to shoot the big cats thru fences

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. HW

HW Member

more

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. HW

HW Member

more

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

nice shots, howie... you definitely get the bang for the buck at the cape may zoo...

5. HW

HW Member

yea ya do. admission for a small donation. I just wish I didnt have to shoot eagles and big cats thru chain link fencing but it is what it is

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Zoos are a challenge. I do like the Cheetah one as the fencing gives a nice pattern. If you are ever in Washington, DC, the National Zoo has free admission with very little fencing to contend with.

7. Kiki

Kiki Member

Loved all of these! Especially the Flamingo!

8. HW

HW Member

thanx. I never knew how tall flamingos are. it kept walking around in circles like it was modeling and got about 4 ft from me and was atleast 6ft tall

9. Kiki

Kiki Member

That's an impressive Flamingo! I had no idea they were that big.

10. HW

HW Member

close up of flamingo head. I bet that beak could put a hurtin on ya.[attachment=1]

11. Kiki

Kiki Member

Nice! The colors are beautiful.

Here's a pic of a Flamingo at DAK; looks like a totally different species.

[​IMG]

12. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots Howie! I love the Cape May Zoo!

13. HW

HW Member

Thanx Jeff
    Kiki I love that shot. that eye really stands out and is very sharp. mine is somewhat soft and blown high lights on top. yours is great

14. Kiki

Kiki Member

Thank you. I love your shot; the expression in the bird's face and the lovely color is beautiful.