Colors of the Wind closes

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northern Sorcerer Mickey, Jul 11, 2008.

1. source: Orlando Sentinel - http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business ... 6138.story

2. amw

amw Member

Thta's too bad. Yes, it was a very cheesy show, but it was aimed at preschoolers. It was quite an intimate space too. I remember allowing my then 5 and 3-year-olds to sit on their own up front. They thought the whole show was magical ; :D. I liked the way it connected live animals and nature to the park.

Oh well, I'm in the minority ... we like going to Conservation Station to hear the animal talks and check out the babies. We also do lots at Innovention at Epcot. I guess Disney has to cater to the majority who want thrill rides and souvenirs.

I hope they do something with the space and not just make it a character meet and greet.

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

One more thing I never had a chance to do. I've got to make a list of things I haven't done and do them on my next trip.

4. NM: you have to tour with me...... I don't miss a thing....

5. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

If I was by myself I wouldn't miss much either but some people start to whine and can't keep up. ; ;D