Covid Vaccine

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nancy AK, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Here in Michigan the Vaccine has arrived. Has anyone gotten the vaccine yet? I know there’s a lot of controversy about vaccines in general and this one if no different. I use to think that I wouldn’t get it, but lately I’m in, if it will open up the states and get the economy going again.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  2. I'll be getting it as soon as they let me. I have a Doctor's appointment in January and I'll find out where I land in the distribution plan. I have a lot of comorbidities for Covid so I'm thinking I'll be approved for sometime in March. That's just a guess though.

If Evan doesn't have any regattas I might take a quick trip down in the spring because I am dying to try out my Nikon D6 down in WDW. However if all the shows and fireworks are canned then it's not worth the money.

~J

Nancy AK likes this.
  3. gary

gary Member

i will be getting it as soon as offered, too much risk not to

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I’m planning on getting it once my priority group is able to get them. If I have a choice, I’d probably get the Moderna one over the others... but still getting it either way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nancy AK likes this.
  5. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

I need to look up the different vaccines, the Moderna one is what is being offered in my area so far.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Not sure where teachers fall here in NJ, but I will be getting it as soon as I can. I think we are group 1b, but I have no clue what that means for when.