Disney at Christmas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by weemcp, Oct 27, 2006.

1. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I have heard that Disney goes all out with Christmas decorations for the whole month of December, and have always wanted to visit around the holidays.

Just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience they would like to share (pics especially would be nice!)

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

We were tossing around the idea ourselves to go. ; It would certainly be a Xmas to never forget. ; So would New Years Eve. ; The fireworks alone would probably be incredible.

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

We were there last christmas and you are right they do go all out. Epcot had great lights and decorations we especially liked the storytellers at each of the world showcase pavillions the illuminations used more fireworks in the five minute finale then the whole rest of the show. But the Osbourne spectacle of lights were incredible we spent hours just listening to the music and viewing the lights. I'll try to post pictures in the next day or two.

4. weemcp

Thanks! I can't wait to see them

5. highland3

highland3 Member

Friends of ours are planning for a Christmas 2008 trip and are asking us to join in. ; I'm not so sure, as I know the crowds are pretty hectic around Christmas.

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I posted some pictures of the Osborne Lights in the Gallery under the Disney MGM Studios folder.

7. weemcp

Wow - that is a lot of lights~!

Thanks for posting

8. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Oh wow, those pictures look awesome. ; It is definitely something to see for real though. ; it all looks so fake.

9. highland3

highland3 Member

Awesome photos! ; Thanks for sharing.