Flower in my yard using a new technique (for me)

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by Craig, Apr 17, 2009.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

That's a killer shot, Craig. ; The Force was with you that day. ; Find a photo contest and enter it.

Have you seen Bryan Peterson's tip for shooting flowers in the "rain"? ; Here is the link: ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zu0I9d0cso&fmt=18

I took a few more shots around the yard yesterday morning:

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Well the non flash photo is gorgeous - great color. ; I still want to try the flash technique...I just took advantage of our local Ritz/Wolf camera closing to pick up a flash for my camera at a great price, so now I can experiment with something more powerful and flexible than the built-in flash!

3. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

That is one Spectacular photo Craig.

4. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

thanks guys!

Dennis, I saw that video too from Bryan Peterson. I want to try it, but I havent bought Dina flowers in over a year, and I dont think buying flowers to play with in the backyard would go over well! :)
    And buying two bunches of flowers for her and to take pics of at the same time might be even worse!

5. Craig,

I swear someones selling copies of that first print at Flower and Garden festival. Theres a booth where you can buy matted photos of flowers. Theres one of a white flower on a deep blue sky and it always reminds me of yours.