Flowers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Csaks, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Csaks

Csaks Member

I hope this is the place to ask. Has anyone had flowers delivered to the room for arrival?
    Is this even possible?
    Any experience with this type of request would be helpful.

The reason I ask is that this will be a early 10yr anniversary trip (Married in March 2001) and we are going to celebrate on our Oct trip this year. I would like to surprise my wife with flowers.

Thank you,
    Chris.

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

If you check out the WDW website, they have a special occasion section and you can arrange for stuff like flowers, champagne, gift baskets, cake etc.

Hope that helps!

3. weemcp

Walt Disney World Florist and Gift Basket department: 407-827-3505 (www.disneyflorist.com)

I just checked Sean's useful phone numbers thread and found this info - good luck!

4. Csaks

Csaks Member

Thanks ; Weemcp,

They have a princess package and a romantic package. The romantic one seems to have more practical items that you can use long after you leave the world.

Thank you! Thank you! That's enough brownie points to last a long time! ; ;D

5. weemcp

no problem!

6. Csaks

Csaks Member

Which ones did you buy or receive NSM?

Can you tell me about it and the procedure Disney does to set it up?

Sorry for sounding so dense about all this, just want to get as much info before dropping all that dough. ;

8. Csaks

Csaks Member

So it is done.

On our second night Mickey and Minnie with Love, a pink rose and bracelet will be delivered to our room. All I have to do is keep her away from the room from 7 to 9 pm. Shouldn't be to hard, she just loves the place. LOL

The price? Lets just say it hurt but it will be worth it in the end.

9. weemcp

YAY! Can't wait to hear how she reacts!

10. realfam

realfam Member

Oh sure make the rest of us look bad.........putting this out there for all of our wives to read ;D

Good for you mate, hope she loves the suprise! ; ; Can edit out your post now so no one else knows LOL!

11. Csaks

Csaks Member

Tenth anniversary trip, been together twenty. ; Not like it happens every trip, realfam. I hope...........

12. realfam

realfam Member

You know once you start something.......I did a suprise trip to spa a SSR for the wife one trip. ; Boy I'm still paying for that! ; Especially now that she found the Vista spa on DCL. ; Its all good, as we all know, happy wife means happy life ;D

13. Csaks

Csaks Member

Well it went over very well. I am a hero! ; ;D
    They did an amazing job with the presentation. I let Amy open the door and her first reaction was "What the hell is all over the floor!" She then turned the light on and was speachless, which is very hard for her. LOL
    They made a trail of rose pedals to the bed closest to the washroom area, on that bed was a heart made from pedals and the towels, spa package and the personalized congratulations from Mickey and Minney picture. On the night table was a dozen roses which I was not expecting and on the sit down table was the single rose with the bracelet.
    I'll post pictures when we get home next week if anyone is interested.

14. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Awe, sounds like a job well done! ; Would love to see photos of the flowers and room!

15. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Very nice job :)

16. weemcp

awesome! Glad to hear it went over well!

17. Sounds awesome. I would love to see the pics.

18. Csaks

Csaks Member

Well here we go with the picture show!

The night started out with Billy Ocean. Amy's first concert :eek: :eek:. You would figure after 20 years together I would know this. 30 something years old and never to a concert????? WTF! The man was an absolute joy to watch, he really loves performing.

[​IMG]

I let her go into the room first and the first thing I hear is " What the F**k is all over the floor!"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the single rose and bracelet.

[​IMG]

The personalized towels.

[​IMG]

The spa package and greetings from Mickey and Minnie.

[​IMG]

Close up.

[​IMG]

I guess I should read everything that comes with the package. Didn't expect this as well.

[​IMG]

All and all she was speechless. To know Amy, you would know that is impossible. ; ;D ;D ;D

19. scratch

scratch Member

that is so AMAZING!