Memory Maker

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by cleob, Jan 10, 2016.

1. cleob

cleob Member

I need to know if I purchase the memory maker am I able to download the photos to my phone or IPad and then have them developed at my local CVS or Walgreens? One Disney cast member said that would be no problem and another said I would only be able to print them from home.

2. ayesell

ayesell Member

Take the advice of the first member.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

They have been billed as royalty free, no? Apparently it is going to be hooked into the MDE app also.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I know when they had the CDs they sent, it would include a release form you could take in with you. The current gold pass I have has the photopass included. I can use the MDE app to see and subsequently download the photos. With my photos (since I only get the photos and not borders etc..) they are not distinguishable from my vacation photos. With Memory Maker (I am assuming you can add borders and such) you should get the release to take in (or what I'd do is send the release as the first photo printed).

So, in my round about reasoning, you should not have a problem taking them to a local printer like Walgreens or cvs.

5. gary

gary Member

i didn't have any issues last year with printing at cvs