*~*Oct 2023 Pixelmania Dining Reservations list

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Jul 28, 2023.

1. View attachment 312084 The goblins on the planning board have hammered out the dining plans for our October 2023 Pixelmania meet.
    Time is of the essence so be sure to SIGN UP FOR DINING BEFORE OUR RESERVATIONS DEADLINE.
    The dining sign ups deadline is Monday August 14th

Wednesday Oct. 18th pre meet dinner will be at
    Hoop Dee Doo (Ft. Wilderness) 6:15 pm show has been booked (approx. cost $74.00, we are trying for main floor section 1) After Hoop we will hump around Ft. Wilderness to check out the Halloween decorations and /or pay a visit to Yee Haa Bob. The Electric water Parade starts after Fireworks so perhaps we will catch that.

1. Red, paid 4 hoop, paid 4 fishing
    2. Gary, paid 4 hoop, paid 4 fishing
    3. Dennis, Deadbeat varmit
    4. Michael, paid 4 hoop, paid 4 fishing
    5. Joanie, Keeper of the Saloon reservation
    6. Gillian, paid
    7. Dave, paid

UPDATE! Reservations have been made! The only category that was available for us due to the number in our party (7) was category 2 which is included in this map.

Screenshot_20230815_092057_Disney World.jpg

Screenshot_20230815_091849_Disney World~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230815_091921_Disney World~3.jpg

So the cost for each Person is $69.00

Thursday Oct. 19th
    We will be at The Magic Kingdom and doing the Halloween Party. There are no dining reservations planned on this day.

Friday Oct. 20th We will be at Epcot and grazing on the food and 'Whine" booths

Saturday Oct. 21st We will be at Hollywood Studios and dining at
    Roundup Rodeo BBQ at approximately 2pm (approx. cost $70.00) has been reserved for 8 people at 2pm
    1. Red
    2. Gary
    3. Dennis
    4. Michael
    5. Joanie
    6. Gillian
    7.Dave

8.Don S.

Sunday October 22nd
    Big River Brewing after Animal Kingdom has been reserved for eight people at 6:15 p.m on OPEN Table under Joanie's account.
    1. Red
    2. Gary
    3. Dennis
    4. Michael
    5. Joanie
    6. Nancy
    7. Michelle
    8. Eric Summers

The dining sign ups deadline was Monday August 14th.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2023
    Nancy AK likes this.
  2. We have a hard August 14th deadline for sign ups. If you're not sure, but it's a possibility, sign up and we can always delete you later... ~* Except for the Hoop Dee Doo sign up ~*

Yes, that's right, I said Hoop Dee Doo!

Because of the way Hoop is structured, you'll have to commit to that one and NOT bail out If you sign up.

We are going to be having fun this year at Hoop Dee Doo, so saddle up, and bring your cowboy hats, your red bandanas and your cowboy shirt or a black shirt so we kind of look like the gang who couldn't shoot straight.

* Participation in the dress up is optional, but we will gossip about you If you don't give into the peer pressure and at least wear a black shirt and use the red bandana that will be provided for you.

http://www.wdw360.com/threads/oct-2023-pixelmania-dining-reservations-list.22952/

Last edited: Aug 2, 2023
  3. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Please sign Michele and I up for all the ADR. We can get to Ft Wilderness from MK by boat and back? Thank you

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  4. Yes the boat from Magic Kingdom shall take you there. Pioneer Hall Hoop Dee Doo is held, is not far from where the boat drops off at Fort Wilderness.

Nancy AK likes this.
  5. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Thank you @Joanie Eddis-Koch. We might do a bus from DS or from AK.

6. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Please put Gillian and me down for Hoop and Rodeo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Yay!!!!!!!!!

8. donsullivan

donsullivan Member

Put me down for Roundup Rodeo on Saturday please.

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Please add my dad, Eric to Big River.

10. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@Joanie Eddis-Koch, Michele and I will only attending the Sunday night dining, not the others.

11. August 14th is upon us and I'm going to make the dining reservations.

Because of the way Hoop Dee Doo is structured, when I make the reservation, I'm going to have to pay for everyone in advance.

This is fine with me, however that means you are committed to either paying for your ticket or letting me know BEFORE the cancellation window closes to cancel your reservation.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    THIS IS INFORMATION FROM Disney about Hoop Dee Doo cancellations:
    "Now, prepayment is required when booking a reservation for Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. However, there is a 1-day cancellation policy. So, your prepayment is refundable as long as you cancel more than 24 hours in advance."

So there you have it.
    May the force be with us as we make these dining reservations.
    ~Joanie

12. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Nancy AK and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  13. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

14. For those of you going to Hoop Dee Doo on Wednesday, Don't forget to bring a black shirt to wear at this dining extravaganza. I have red bandanas for everybody to wear so we look like a bunch of root and tooten bandits.

20231008_171318.jpg

I also have two more of these hats for us to wear so let me know if you are interested. First come first served. They are regular adult size hats.

You can also bring your own cowboy hat. Six shooters are not recommended however.

@RedOctober25 @gary @mSummers, Gillian @ExploringWDW

15. gary

gary Member

15 shooter, 14 in the mag and 1 in the pipe???

16. A reminder for our Hoop-Dee-Doo people:
    @ExploringWDW Gillian @gary @ddindy @mSummers @RedOctober25

Black shirts if you wish to participate in our scary varmit gang,

Check in is at 5:45. They want everyone there.
    The way it worked the last time I went, The faster you checked in, the better your table assignment is. I'm not sure if that applies to our group of seven.

Magic Kingdom is open until 11:00 p.m. that night. We also can do YeeHaa Bob or just hang around the waterfront and see the electric water pageant parade.

17. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

On Hoop day we have Epcot planned for the morning. We currently do not have park tickets for Thursday, just party tickets. I can’t remember the last time we saw Festival of Fantasy so on Wednesday we are thinking of hopping to MK to catch the 3 o ‘clock parade before we catch a boat to Ft. Wilderness. So if anyone wants to join us, that’s our plan.

I don’t think this is in any way aggressive with the timing for Hoop but let me know if you think otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

That’s just AKL Riff Raff doing AKL Riff Raff things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. I think that timing should be fine. Don't forget to wear a black shirt.
    ~Joanie

20. Which one is Riff and which one is Raff?