Photos that pack a personal emotional punch

Discussion in 'Non Disney Photos / Mobile Phone Photos' started by hulagirl, Feb 8, 2010.

1. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

[​IMG]
    This is one of a series of photos taken as I proposed to my fiancee on the beach of the Polynesian. ; There's more story than I care to elaborate here, so I will just defer to this if you care about the background story: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=252147

[​IMG]
    With the exception of the engagement shots, this is my favorite picture of Sarah and me from Walt Disney World. ; We take a lot of images of us (and not of us, as well) after-hours and normally the poses are fairly canned. ; By that time, it's often 2-4 a.m., and it's tough to display any emotion besides fatigue. ; Something was different for this shot (which ironically was the last of the evening that night) which was entirely "natural".

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. hulagirl

hulagirl Member

Oh my gosh, Tom! ; I am such a sucker for stuff like this and I read every single word. :-* ; She is SO lucky and that was incredibly romantic. ; I would look at those photos over and over and over again, if I were her.

Sigh. ; Thank you for sharing. ; That was just the best way to start off a day.

3. hulagirl

hulagirl Member

"but I'm still fond of those people"

I guess that's a good thing, Dan. :D ; I'm a believer in many things that cannot be seen with the eyes, but only felt with the heart. ; Hawaiians are a spiritual people and I have some Native American in me as well. ; I'm no expert on totem animals, but I love the concept. ; Mine is the giraffe.