Pixelmania! - Devine

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by PolynesianMedic, Nov 3, 2011.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Hey all I know a bunch of us saw Devine, but I haven't seen any photos yet. ; I worked on this one a little, and I thought it came out really nice. ; I boosted the colors, and then softened it.

Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Like her pose here, Jeff. Colors are, well, divine!

3. ELinder

ELinder Member

Oh, good choice on going with softening instead of sharpening. It goes with the dreamy pose.

Erich

4. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

Nice shot, Jeff.

This is the only shot I got of her:
    [​IMG]

But I did get a couple of shots of everybody else getting a bunch of shots of her:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice shots guys! ; I did not see her that day, it may have been due to the fact I spent the whole afternoon tasting at the Food and Wine!

6. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Love the composition and processing :) Jeff. The exposure seems to be a stop or stop 1/2 under, if I had to critique, but my mileage varies....

Pixelmania 2011

[​IMG]

7. PolynesianMedic

Thanks for the compliments. ; @Jason, do you mean that it is a little too "bright"?

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice shots everyone!

@Jeff, he's saying he thinks its a little under exposed or dark. ; I sort of agree, but if you had exposed it brighter the highlight on her face would have completely blown out. ; Maybe try brightening the image a little. ; If that turns the highlights on her face white, try masking in the original image on a different layer to preserve those highlights. ; The composition and processing are excellent.

9. PolynesianMedic

Thanks Mike, I will play with it a little further and see what I can come up with. ; Thanks again for the critique.

10. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Way to go on the softening here Jeff. I usually like the ultra sharp shots of Devine, but you nailed it on this pose.

11. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Great pics. ; I love Devine. ; This is a different one from the others I have seen.

12. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

looks good from here, jeff. ; VERY green but it looks good. ;