PM2013 - Animal Kingdom, Everything Else

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by zackiedawg, Dec 27, 2013.

1. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

2. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Hmm, I thought I heard a clicking in my ear when I took my shot. :D

3. ddindy

Guess what I found? An unposted photo of a saddle-billed stork from 2013! What animal wonders will we see on safari this year?

[​IMG]
    Colorful bill

4. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Not that I am late to the party but as I am reviewing last year's Pixelmania photos thought I would share these from AK day to get ready for this year's invasion. All taken with the Nikon 80-400VR lens which will not be with me this year.

[​IMG]
    West African Crowned Crane

[​IMG]
    Cheetah on the Kilimanjaro Safari

[​IMG]
    African lioness (Panthera leo) looking from behind a rock on the Kilimanjaro Safari

[​IMG]
    A bachelor Western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail

[​IMG]
    Komodo Dragon (Varanus komodoenis) on the Maharajah Jungle Trek. This dragon has since passed away but has been replaced with a new one.

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Fantastic stuff Scott!

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Thanks, @jbwolffiv The question is...

Would you trust this guy with a group of fanatical photographers into the wilds of Disney's Animal Kingdom?

[​IMG]

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

@Scottwdw I dont have much of a choice now, do I?

8. gary

gary Member

i really wish he would lay off the mcdonalds, and the 9 dragons, eat a little more green leafy stuff and you don't make that face everyday

9. ddindy

Here's another from my seemingly endless collection of giraffe photos. If you know where to look, you can see that this one is a female.

[​IMG]
    Masai lady

10. ddindy

And it's Yet Another Giraffe Photo.

[​IMG]
    YAGP