Space Mountain: Mission 2: Rumor

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northern Sorcerer Mickey, Dec 16, 2008.

1. In a move that comes close to confirming the extended closure of Space Mountain over the summer, many readers have reported in after getting the latest free Walt Disney World trip planning DVD packet in the mail. In addition to having pretty much every mention of Space Mountain removed from the video, the enclosed brochure’s map of the Magic Kingdom has also removed label icon from Space Mountain itself, just leaving it on the map as if it were an empty building. You can see a picture of the map in question on the brochure posted to WDW News Today. http://www.wdwnewstoday.com/archives/1889

[​IMG]

2. As much as I hate to see Space Mountain down for an extended period, if they make it similar to Disneyland's, I would be willing to wait.

The Disneyland version is far superior.

3. scratch

scratch Member

No Way!

4. MK is abuzz with renos...

5. amw

amw Member

Absolutely true ... way worth the wait of any refurb.

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I agree if they refurb it like Disneyland It is wroth it. I'm putting out a podcast this week of the Magic Kingdom Mountains listen to the Space Mountain audio there are a couple of points where you hears track noises that don't sound to good ;)