Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration coming in April 2009

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Nov 24, 2008.

1. 22 November 2008: Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration coming in April 2009

According to a Disney audition notice, the new Stitch show set to open in April 2009 in Tomorrowland is to be called 'Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration'.

"Disney Auditions is seeking male vocalists and comedic actors for a brand new show in the Magic Kingdom® Park at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL opening in April, 2009! Stitch's SuperSonic Celebration will incorporate cutting edge technology, comedic improvisation, and dynamic choreography all set to energetic, stylized music that will make this party out of this world!"

http://www.wdwmagic.com/magic.htm

2. I u diseny

I u diseny Member

thank for the info ......this will be good for the boys

3. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Sound a little similar to the Laugh Floor in Tomorrow land except with real people as opposed to virtual characters.

4. realfam

realfam Member

Good to see there adding new stuff all the time!

5. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

that is awesome idea!

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I like Stitch but I was hope we had seen the end of him for a while. Guess not.

7. Source: Screamscape.com

Disney has yet to talk about the new Stitch’s SuperSonic Celebration show that was mentioned on the WDW Audition website in early December, but from the sound of things this could be a mix of the Stitch Live technology from Hong Kong and Paris (think Turtle Talk with Stitch) mixed with a live stage performance show.