The Disney Difference For Guests with Disabilities

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Jun 24, 2010.

1. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 Member

These are wonderful things. My grandmother, who lived down here before she died, would have benefitted from such things, had she been able to go and wasn't busy with theatre stuff. Unfortunately, I have heard tales of people who have taken advantage of the opportunities presented and faked disabilities in order to get on rides faster and see shows closer up. The worst part is that it's hard to tell who is and who isn't disabled and it's unfair to those who really do need assistance.

2. 00003

00003 Member

Very touching! I really adore and look up to those organizations, businesses and casual people who are very considerate to reach out and give way to those it must be given. I don't think that they do this to advertise or market themselves or bigger income. More than that, they just really want to serve and have the people with disabilities experience the service they provide appropriately. I am just thankful for this. I feel for the people with disabilities, and I appreciate the extending hands, I might not be among those disabled people.