The Santa Clause 3

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by CameraGirl, Oct 18, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Ok, am I the only one excited about this movie?? ;D

THE SANTA CLAUSE 3: THE ESCAPE CLAUSE

Tim Allen returns as Scott Calvin a.k.a. Santa Claus for a follow-up to the two popular holiday comedies. This time, he struggles to keep his family happy while battling Jack Frost (Martin Short, Allen's Jungle 2 Jungle co-star), who is plotting to take over Christmas. Scott's family gets larger, as he meets his critical in-laws (Ann-Margret and Alan Arkin, joining the cast) and learns that the new Mrs. Claus (Elizabeth Mitchell) is expecting a baby.

Production on this live action sequel began mid-November 2005 with Michael Lembeck directing from a screenplay by Ed Decter and John Strauss, all returning from The Santa Clause 2. Most of the previous sequel's cast is also back, including Wendy Crewson (Scott's ex-wife Laura Miller), Judge Reinhold (her husband Neil), Eric Lloyd (Scott's son Charlie), Spencer Breslin (now head elf Curtis), and Liliana Mumy (Scott's niece Lucy). Unfortunately, David Krumholtz, who previously charmed in the first two movies as somewhat cranky head elf Bernard, will not be reappearing.

November 3, 2006 / Rated G /

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

Me too!

I love these movies and can't wait for it to hit the theatres!

3. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Tonight is the night!!! ; Santa Clause 3 is in theatres. ; I can't wait to see it!!

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I totally forgot to post about how the movie was. ; I think it was a great third movie of the whole series. ; It was extremely funny when they tried to disguise the North Pole as Canada for the in-laws. ; Martin Short played an amazing Jack Frost, but when doesn't he play a good character. ; There were a few other new characters too. ; There was a new Number one elf. ; He was good, but I still like the original. ; The rest of the cast was good as well. ; I was glad we went to see it. ; Definitely a good one for kids!!

5. Daddio

Daddio Member

I'm with you Minnie. This was another good move in the Santa Clause series.

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I finally took the kids to see the movie today. I thought it was ok no way near as good as the first two. Martin short was awesome though he stole the show. I agree with you Minnie that disguising the North Pole, as Canada was funny my wife even noticed that they were playing O Canada when the in laws showed up.