this is scary...

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Jul 6, 2009.

1. componentech

componentech Member

There are some very strange & sick people out there. ; Now I know why people don't what to take their kids anywhere & put them in bubbles.

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

There are some strange people out there... Glad someone caught him .. now they need to toss away the Key

3. realfam

realfam Member

OMG..... I can't believe that. ; Defiantely thorugh away the key on this weird O.

It also reminds me while I'm always on my guard when it comes to my DD's on vacation and out and about at home.

Glad they caught him

4. highland3

highland3 Member

This kind of thing can happen anywhere... community centres/pools or other sites close to home.

Always keep an eye on your kids... they are the most valuable thing you have!!!!

5. obo101

obo101 Member

I work in the security biz and see more of this than I care to. ; I am glad that the parent was informed and that a plan was in place to catch the creep. ; One less of his type loose with our kids.

6. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

My DD's are 15 and 10 and if they are in the wave pool so are we.

7. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

This stuff makes me so angry as a father just give me 10 minutes alone with the guy.

8. as a mother, I'm right there with you!

9. realfam

realfam Member

I think anyone with small kids would start forming a line right behind the both of you. ; There's no need for weird'os like this in our society

10. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member