WDW Haunted Mansion Refurbishment

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northern Sorcerer Mickey, Mar 8, 2007.

1. The Haunted Mansion attraction in the Magic Kingdom Park will be closed for routine refurbishment beginning Wednesday, June 6, through Wednesday, September 12, 2007.

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

I hope they fix the speakers in the buggies.

3. Treelo

Treelo Member

I hope they fix the placement of the hitch-hikers! ;)

I'm glad it's up for refurb, though... it was looking a little rough around the edges when we were there. ; Plus it 'broke' twice (you know, that graveyard scene gets really tired when you sit in it for 5 minutes *laugh*)

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

If it is closed that long, maybe they are planning some really cool rennovations. ; I would love to see the final product. ; It is one of my favorite rides in MK. ; It could stand to be a little more scary, but I know that isn't in the cards because of all the kids riding it.

5. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I was pretty impressed with this ride - although it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be (I may have thought different if I was a kid, not a 25 year old)

I hope that they do add more to it though - that would be good!

6. highland3

highland3 Member

I feel sorry for anybody going there while it's shutdown for refurb... ; but... ; I'm really happy we'll be there to see the new-and-improved version next spring!!!! ;

7. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Closing for the whole summer including their busiest day July 4th wow. It worked fine while I was there the volume in the buggies was low in some places but everything seemed to work well otherwise, maybe I was just lucky.