Cars Land 30 second review

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Tim, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Cars Land was super crowded but it was FANTASTIC. ; I have close to 500 pics from the area and attractions to share as I get Internet access. ;

It is a treasure and crown jewel of Imagineering. ; At night it is simply stunning. ; And the Radiator Springs Racers is arguably the greatest Disney attraction ever created, with amazing technological achievements and stunning attention to detail. ;

Look for many, many photos coming very soon!

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I saw an AllEars tweet yesterday morning that the standby queue was 195 minutes... Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone...

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I read yesterday that it was at 240 minutes! ; Good news for DCA is that this sounds like the shot in the arm for its attendance.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The 195 was early in the day, so it might have gotten worse as the day progressed. ; At least it made it easier to ride everything in the rest of the park.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Tim

DCA is definitely a major player now. ; Also Buena Vista Street makeover was fantastic as well. ; And yes, the line for Racers was at 240 mins at one point. ; Fast passes were gone on day 2 within the first hour of opening.

Look for a huge photo gallery coming soon.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Hurry Up with that gallery already! ; I am jealous and chomping at the bit to take a look at what I am missing.

Oh but enjoy your trip!

7. Tim

Oh, ok. ; Once I get done at the San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, Old Town, USD Midway, Balboa Park, etc. ;

Yeah, I'll get right on it.... ; ; Once I get some wifi.

8. Brother Jay

Brother Jay Member

Cannot wait to see'em! I hope you grabbed plenty at night, the neon stuff looks spot on to the movie. ;

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I saw some photos for the Cars portion of AoA. ; And if Carsland Neon signs looks even half as good as them, it will be phenomenal. ; Looking forward to january 2014 (my next DLR/DCA trip).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Tim

Red, the colors in the neon were incredible. ; Straight out of the Pixar movie. ; Like nothing I have ever seen before.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Say it ain't so... I got 578 more days to go... Not that I'm counting or anything. ; Can't wait to see the gallery.

Sent from my iPhone...