Disneyland - Fantasyland

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by ddindy, Jul 15, 2016.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Post non-attraction-specific photos from Fantasyland here.

2. ddindy

I've heard about it, but here's proof: Characters in Disneyland just roam around, rather than being mobbed like the celebrities they are. I was wandering around Fantasyland one morning and Captain Hook sauntered by.

[​IMG]
    Codfish Walking

3. ddindy

Don't you just love the great theming? Guess which attraction this is next to.

[​IMG]
    Elephant Stack

4. ddindy

When you follow Alice through the looking glass, you get to meet the welcoming committee.

[​IMG]
    Dee Dum

5. ddindy

6. Chernabog1940

Chernabog1940 Member

7. ddindy

8. ddindy

Don't you just hate that nosy neighbor who's always peeking at your through their curtains?

[​IMG]
    Nosy Neighbor

cinderellagirl2280 likes this.
  9. ddindy

Uh oh, did Mickey run off with Yensid's hat again? No, he's learned his lesson and is about to embark on an adventure with the Magical Map.

[​IMG]
    Master and Apprentice

10. ddindy

It's hard to believe that the Matterhorn is in Fantasyland. I guess it never occurred to Walt that there would someday be a need for Mountainland.

[​IMG]
    Think Warm Thoughts

11. ddindy

gary likes this.
  12. ddindy

Mary, Bert and the Pearly Band entertaining guests in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle.

[​IMG]
    Jolly Holidays

13. gary

gary Member

and we started off in true pixelmania fashion, a run through fantasyland, and like wdw peter pans flight gets real popular, real fast, so it required a rope drop commitment, i think the lighting is better than wdw, i seem to have much better photos, i doubt my technique improved that much since october

[​IMG]

especially after seeing the dark ride portion

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
  14. ddindy

Pinocchio has made it to the big time, on stage surrounded by beautiful "showgirls".

[​IMG]
    No Strings Attached

15. gary

gary Member

and jimmy parachuting in to save the day

[​IMG]

16. gary

gary Member

disney management should hang their heads in shame that caseys circus train and the storybook land canal boats are not in florida, all the little model pieces are so great. the castle from aladdin

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2024