First Try @POD

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by BB3126, Jan 3, 2009.

1. BB3126

BB3126 Member

See if this works all help appreciated

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. BB3126

BB3126 Member

second try @ a pic

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

that would be the torii gate, and yes it worked. very nice. glad you will now be posting images to the community.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. BB3126

BB3126 Member

Thanks Tim

5. BB3126

BB3126 Member

another

6. BB3126

BB3126 Member

another try resizing is a trial and error it seems

7. BB3126

BB3126 Member

I seem to be still doing something wrong as they are not as sharp as the origionals HELP!!!

8. BB3126

BB3126 Member

same pic different settings

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

How are you resizing the images? (program and settings)

10. BB3126

BB3126 Member

on the last one was Faststone at a ratio of 641 x 428

11. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'm not familiar with Faststone so I can't help you much there... I use Photoshop for mine. The last one was definitely the best one though.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  12. BB3126

BB3126 Member

trying again to see if I can get the sharpness

13. BB3126

BB3126 Member

open for suggestions as to editing and anything else

14. BB3126

BB3126 Member

another editing attempt