Photo / Media Gallery?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sean, Apr 25, 2014.

?

If we added a free Photo / Media Gallery to wdw360 would you use it?

Poll closed May 5, 2014.
  1. Yes.

57.1%
  2. No. - I use flickr or another site

42.9%
  1. Sean

Sean Administrator Staff Member

Please vote, if you don't think you would really use it then vote no to save me money :)

2. @Sean Thanks for thinking of us and adding more functionality to the site. I really like what you have already done with the site. I think it functions much better then other Disney boards.

For me, I will be using another photo sharing platform and would more likely provide a link on a post if only relevant to my post. I don't want to maintain another photo area.

Sean likes this.
  3. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I appreciate the offer, but honestly, I probably wouldn't use it. BUT, if it existed when I first discovered photo sharing online, I probably would have used one on TMIP, instead of starting my own site.

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I might be inclined to use it because it would keep my forum pics organized a bit better.

5. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I would most likely use it. Things like these helped to get us more involved into the products from Disney. Thanks for this, its cool.

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

I probably wouldn't use it since I have my own photography site. I appreciate the offer though

7. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie Member

I would definitely use it. It would make the site even more engaging for its users. I personally love the idea since I love pictures!:)

8. firelily99

firelily99 Member

Possibly but I am already on some other sites with my own photos. I appreciate the offer though.

9. foodietr

foodietr Member

I have voted. Personally I think imgur is very good as it is quite simple to use and has a lot of sharing space.

10. brandon0818x

brandon0818x Member

I would love to use it! I love looking at Disney pictures and would love to be able to share my own. I think taking pictures is definitely the most memorable part of the trips I take, and, being a sort of amateur photographer, I love going around taking pictures in the same fashion as the guy who does Humans of New York.

11. I would love it!

I would even help support it, if I can showcase all my photos there? [Keep the costs low, please!]

12. anyone got specttromagic 90s photos if yes please share with me i basiclly looking for pics of the 90s spectromen and trumpeter robots photos

13. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I have a bunch of them.

swinehartchris3 likes this.
  14. good show me