Pixelmania 2022: Epcot Day Photos 12/8

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by zackiedawg, Dec 17, 2022.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Have any photos from Pixelmania's Thursday Epcot day? Share them here!

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  2. zackiedawg

Candlelight Processional guest narrator, Draymond John:
    [​IMG]

jbwolffiv likes this.
  3. zackiedawg

Can't have an Epcot day at Pixelmania without the Canadian Holiday Voyageurs:
    [​IMG]

4. zackiedawg

Nice to get a mostly empty World Showcase when you walk around - so many people walk around the main sidewalk but don't venture into the pavilions as much:
    [​IMG]

5. While waiting for Bargemonious to start I attempted to capture the ethereal glow emanating from the Japanese Pagoda. I was hoping for more clouds, but this small cluster appeared and disappeared in short order. I love the effect you can get on a windy night with some clouds in the sky for these merged exposures.
    ~Joanie

[​IMG]12 8 22 Epcot Japan Photomatix 5147_48_49_52_53 by Joanie E-K, on Flickr

6. zackiedawg

That's a pretty wild looking cloud streak! and it comes off looking like an eclipsing moon too. Very cool.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  7. Thank you!

8. zackiedawg

I'm going to cheat just a bit - on the 'DHS' day, Tim and I ended up heading back over to Epcot for some nighttime shooting, so I'll include those in the 'Epcot day' thread since that's what they're about! We took a lot of photos of the Spaceship Earth light show, through all the various colors and patterns:
    [​IMG]