Pixelmania 2022: Pre-Meet Photos

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by zackiedawg, Dec 17, 2022.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

If you've got any Pixelmania photos taken before Thursday, December 8th - Share them here!

2. zackiedawg

The first Wednesday night gathering before Pixelmania officially kicks off wouldn't be complete without a visit to Yeehah Bob:
    [​IMG]

Joanie Eddis-Koch and jbwolffiv like this.
  3. zackiedawg

Checked in Wednesday, and before walking to the hanging metal heat buckets to go to Riviera, I snapped the Boardwalk Christmas tree:
    [​IMG]

Joanie Eddis-Koch and Nancy AK like this.
  4. zackiedawg

The view from my balcony at Boardwalk, garden view villa, was pretty relaxing that first night:
    [​IMG]

5. gary

gary Member

karen and i have had that corner before, and other than the hallway length it is a great location

6. zackiedawg

Neat thing about those corner/end rooms is that the balcony looks out over Dolphin, but they also have that little side window looking out to DHS. Only those end units have the side window.

7. gary

gary Member

here is my premeet, and actually the first photo of the trip, walking into epcot saturday morning 12/3/22 at 9:03, and yeah, i know it's got a lens flare, but it is what it is

[​IMG]

jbwolffiv likes this.
  8. gary

gary Member

the annual fishing expedition, i love doing this each year

this tree was so beautiful

[​IMG]

jbwolffiv and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  9. zackiedawg

Rooftop view of Riviera Resort and Epcot beyond, from the terrace outside Topolino's:
    [​IMG]

jbwolffiv and gary like this.