Please HELP!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tim, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Disney fans and friends, Herbie Hansen (Otto von Bon Bon) from Disney's Hollywood Studios and his family suffered an unimaginable tragedy a week and a half ago as his 3 day old granddaughter (Mazelle Davis) passed away due to complications from birth. Please help support his family as they have set up a fundraiser to help pay for the medical expenses incurred with trying to save this precious child's life. We so often take Walt Disney World for granted as this impenetrable fortress of joy and happiness that we often neglect to consider how the Cast Members are "real people" with families and this is a chance to show how much we love and care for them and their experiences. "2 Corinthians 9:7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. (NIV)"

You can learn more by clicking this link... http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/davis-family-fund/184064

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

So sad to hear...this is Herbie, yes?:
    [​IMG]

And just to clarify, the youcaring link provided for the Davis family is his granddaughter's family...I got confused when I clicked on it and was looking for the name Hansen - then realized Davis was probably the family in question...just want to know it's going to the intended fund (though surely any of the funds there would be worthy). Thank you for the heads-up and the funding link. Herbie has certainly brought plenty of laughs and joy to millions at the parks.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Yes that is him and you are correct. His granddaughters surname is Davis. Sorry for being unclear. I amended the original post.