POTD ~ Until I'm There Again!

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by NanasMama, Sep 3, 2010.

1. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

64 more days for me!

Attached Files:

3. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

12 more days! I seriously can. not. wait!!!

[​IMG]

4. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

10 more days!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

61 more days!

Attached Files:

6. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

SINGLE DIGITS!!! I've spent the last two days reading way, way too many trip reports. I'm so excited to be going back to Disney World!

[​IMG]

7. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Cool Amanda!

My wife and DD are going down in 13 days for a long weekend; we ended up deciding that I'm going by myself in December, and probably for my work conference trip as well, so this was kind of a consolation.

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Amanda and Roger, so jealous! ; I have never been to WDW in Oct. and really want to get there for the Food and Wine. ; It is really high on the to-do list! ; Have a great time both of you!

9. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Thanks guys! I'm so excited :). My DH is going to be off tomorrow. I'm hoping he helps me pack up some of this baby stuff. October is my favorite time of year to go. The weather is perfect and the crowds aren't too bad. Of course bad at Disney is relative, LOL. This shot is just about perfect, crowd wise :).

[​IMG]

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice shot of Germany!

Attached Files:

11. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Two more sleeps!!!

My husband just rolls his eyes, LOL! But DD10 and I are really excited!!! Love my panorama work here, LOL. But I did enjoy the flower and garden festival last year!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  12. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! We're going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Monday night. I already have the tickets in my hot little hand, LOL.

I'll be back in a week!

[​IMG]