"The Mariner"

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by Tim, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Cross this one off the bucket-list... ;

Attached Files:

2. ISO 25600???? WOW!

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

Awesome! ; I'll have to upgrade cameras before I can attempt anything like that...

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Nice one!!

5. Chris B

Chris B Member

Outstanding Tim. ; Did you use any tools to clean up the noise in the image?

6. Tim

Topaz denoise with a few custom actions thst I have written. ; Thanks for the compliment. ; ;

7. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

What and where is it? ; I can't place that at all! ; Maybe it was so dark I couldn't even see it! ; ;)

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

It is a painting. ; I can't remember if it is in the load area or if it is one of the portraits that change with the lightning.

9. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

You know the D700 goes to 11 25600 too.

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

I know. I just don't think my hands are steady enough to shoot at 1/25s hand-held which means that I would need a higher ISO. ; I might try it at Pixelmania anyway just to see how close I can get.

11. Tim

Its in the queue right where it bottlenecks after the stretching room. ; Thanks for the props. ;

(from my htc incredible)

12. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

This is awesome! ; Nicely done!

13. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I need to pay more attention in there - as soon as I'm out of the stretching room, I'm pretty much charging ahead to get past as many per roomful as possible and get around that queue! ; I can honestly say in thousands of visits since 1971, I've never taken notice of that.

14. Tim

Prior to the 2007 renovation, it used to be at the end of the hallway when the paintings followed you. ; Now that hallway has the lightning paintings. ; ;

(from my htc incredible)

15. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Holy crap! That's awesome

Sent from my Droid

16. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Impressive. ; I would like to spend a moment in this area not being herded into the ride. ; Maybe someday.

17. Tim

you and me both.